Every team should have a first aid kit. Commercially bought first aid kits are fine and can be replenished as needed.
Items to be included in the kit:
- Disposable Masks – to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Hand sanitiser – to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Disposable, non-latex gloves – to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Small and medium band aids
- Sterile gauze pads – for larger cuts and scrapes
- Sterile tape – to hold on the gauze pads
- Antiseptic ointment/spray – to prevent infection
- Alcohol pads – to clean wounds.
- Blister care – look for bandages specially made for blisters or creams to soothe them.
- Instant ice packs –
- Athletic tape –
- ACE bandage –
- Plastic bag to dispose of trash.