SPRING AND SUMMER SCHEDULE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
(CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!)
The OverTime Training Program creates a platform for players both inside and outside of the club to aspire towards excellence in a more individualized setting through increased repetition and individual attention.
Birth year Age Groups: 2011's-2000's (Players MUST bring their own soccer ball to their sessions)
Level of Play: The OT Training Program is open to all Elite, Premier, Travel, and Recreational Players
What Players Need to Bring:
- Their own soccer ball
- Appropiate soccer footwear (Cleats for outdoors, flats for indoors/court surfaces)
OverTime Training Philosophy:
OverTime Training Structure:
Private/small group training:
IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES:
1) SESSION PACKAGES: If you purchase a package of 5 sessions (either indvidual or small group), you pay for all 5 sessions and then you schedule your 1st session of the 5. Remainder sessions will then be scheduled with an email to the program director requesting available date/times as well as a specific trainer.
2) SMALL GROUP SESSION: If you schedule a small group training session it will be assumed that you have organized the 2-4 players that will partake in the session. If you wish to schedule a session with more than 3 players, please contact the program director.
3) RESCHEUDLING AND CANCELLING SESSIONS: You have up until 48 hours to cancel and reschedule a session. Sessions may also be cancelled due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. If you wish to cancel, you must send an e-mail to the OverTime Progam Director and Your Trainer with the date(s) you wish to cancel as well as the date, times, trainer, and location on when you would like to reschedule your session. To view available times and locations, simply go to Overtime Scheduling page and look through each Trainers Calendar.
If you wish to refunded instead of resheduling, there will be a $25 Administration Fee attached to the refund.
4) TRAINER SELECTION: At Penn Fusion we strongly recommend to all of our players to select a trainer who is NOT their current head coach. This will provide the best experience for the player and allow the player to develop and flourish in a more variety of ways.
- Also when selecting a trainer please be mindful of the field location and what day of the week you would like your session to be on. Some field locations are only available on certain days. (Field location and addresses are underneath each Trainer when scheudling)
* If you have any questions Please contact the Program Director