Penn Fusion SA is proud to announce the return and newly reformed Overtime Training Program. The Overtime training program will create a platform for players both inside and outside the club to aspire towards excellence in a more individualized setting as well as increased repetition.
Birth year Age Groups: 2011's-2000's (Players MUST bring their own soccer ball to their sessions)
Level of Play: The OT Training Program is open to all Elite, Premier, Travel, and Recreational Players
What Players Need to Bring:
- Their own soccer ball
- Appropiate soccer footwear (Cleats for outdoors, flats for indoors/court surfaces)
OverTime Training Philosophy:
OverTime Training Structure:
Private/small group training:
IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES:
1) SESSION PACKAGES: If you purchase a package of 5 sessions (either indvidual or small group), you pay for all 5 sessions and then you schedule your 1st session of the 5. Remainder sessions will then be scheduled with an email to the program director requesting available date/times as well as a specific trainer.
2) CLASSES: Each class will have mutliple sessions (once a week) over the course of multiple weeks. Dates for each session will be listed next to the class name. When purchasing a class you will only sign up for the 1st class session and then be automatically enrolled into all of the future sessions.
3) SMALL GROUP SESSION: If you schedule a small group training session it will be assumed that you have organized the 2-4 players that will partake in the session. If you wish to schedule a session with more than 3 players, please contact the program director.
4) RESCHEUDLING AND CANCELLING SESSIONS: You have up until 48 hours to cancel and reschedule a session. Sessions may also be cancelled due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. An email must be sent to the program director and your OverTime trainer in order to sucessfully cancel. Once cancelled, you will then reschedule your session accordingly with your OverTime Trainer. If a class session is cancelled. Thet time and date of the rescheuded session will be communicated to all participants.
5) TRAINER SELECTION: At Penn Fusion we strongly recommend to all of our players to select a trainer who is NOT their current head coach. This will provide the best experience for the player and allow the player to develop and flourish in a more variety of ways.
- Also when selecting a trainer please be mindful of the field location and what day of the week you would like your session to be on. Some field locations are only available on certain days. (Field location and addresses are underneath each Trainer when scheudling)
* If you have any questions Please contact the Program Director