PENN FUSION TRAVEL LEVEL - SUMMER DAY CAMPS: (U9 - U14)
Current Travel Players Only (Open to players from inside and outside the club)
PFSA is offering Five camps this summer geared towards the travel soccer level and will all be based around the 2018 World Cup. The camps will be under the direction of our Programs Director Scott Bissett and some of our most talented staff coaches.
All camps for U9-U14 (Boys & Girls) - TO REGISTER CLICK HERE +
World Cup Kick Off Camp: (June 18th - 21st) ($150.00)
- The World Cup has begun. This camp will oversee all different technical skills focussing on one country each day. Finishing with World Cup games.
Red, White, & Blue Camp: Going to Goal (June 25th - 28th ($150.00)
- A lot of top coutnries are out of the world cup: USA, Italy, Scotland. This is the chance to represent your country. This camp we will focus on creating opportunities to go to goal. Expect a lot of crossing, possesion with purpose and everything leading to goal. This camp is perfect for
Developing Foot Camp: (July 9th - 12th) ($150.00)
- The Developing Foot camp will focus on improving all technique of your non dominant foot. The science is their to show why you should be able to use both feet: balance, control, strength, speed are all affected by being able to use both feet effeciently.
Mini World Cup Camp: (July 30th - Aug 2nd) ($150.00)
- The tournament has finished except not in this camp. The structure of this camp shall be conditioned games (games with specific rules). This will work on your creativity, decision making and all round technical ability as you guide your team and country to world cup success.
Golden Boot Camp: (Aug 13th - Aug 16th) ($150.00)
- Goals wins games. This camp is all about scoring and saving. Long range, short range, tap ins, volleys, individual efforts, team goals expect lots of opportunities to go to goal and stop them in this camp.
- All camps take place at Thornbury Soccer Park (1200 S. Wettown Rd, West Chester, PA)
- All camps run 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM (player drop off available at 8:30 AM)
- All camps run Monday-Thursday, with Friday's being reserved as a 'rain day'
- Specific information to be sent out a week before camp start date.
- Please note that we do nor provide refunds two weeks out from any camp ($25 admin fee applied to approved refunds)
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE +