A Makeup Session for Fusion Futures Spring 2013 participants has been scheduled for Sunday, June 2 at Delacy Field #3.
U9/U10 Boys and Girls: 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
U11/U12 Boys and Girls: 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
All currently registered Spring Fusion Futures 2013 players are welcome to attend.
The Fusion Futures program is an invitation only program for promising players.
· The Program is open to U9 – U12 Boys and Girls.
· Each age group will participate in five academy training sessions in each of the Fall, Winter & Spring seasons. The seasonal age group schedule can be found in the left side bar.
· Fusion Futures is designed to prepare our younger players for the future elite levels of Penn Fusion Academy teams. This is a supplemental training program that works in tandem with and as support to your parent club team.
· Develop players to be ready both technically and mentally for the elite levels of the Penn Fusion Academy teams.
· Build Stronger Technical Foundations.
· Develop Soccer Intelligence.
· Encourage positive attitudes and character development.
· Develop Passion, P.R.I.D.E and professional approach to training.
· Players will be recommended by club coaches and/or Directors of Coaching.
· Program will be designed and coached by Penn Fusion’s Fusion Future Director, Matt Carmichael and Penn Fusion Staff Coaches.
· Sessions will take place at local facilities to minimize travel time for players and cost for parents.
· Sessions will be scheduled to minimize conflict with club practices, games and tournaments.
· Players are accepted and committed into the Fusion Futures program for all three sessions.
· Players not showing the required attitude towards training or commitment to personal development will not be invited back.
· The cost for five spring coaching sessions is $79.
· Places are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis, with remaining players placed on a waiting list.
· Registration deadline is 4/19/13.
· Please register by clicking on the Fusion Futures Registration Link in the left side bar or by clicking here.
· The registration fee of $79 for the Spring 2013 Fusion Futures Program will be charged to a credit card at the end of the online registration process.